Dividend Reinvestment & Stock Purchase Plan: Highlights and Benefits
WHO MAY PARTICIPATE:
All registered holders of Agilysys common stock
- FULL REINVESTMENT- You may automatically reinvest all your cash dividends in common stock of Agilysys.
- PARTIAL REINVESTMENT - You may reinvest cash dividends on less than all shares of common stock registered in your name and continue to receive cash dividends on your remaining shares.
- VOLUNTARY CASH PAYMENTS - You may make optional cash payments to purchase additional shares, whether or not dividends on shares registered in your name are being reinvested. Each payment must be at least $25.00, and total payments cannot exceed $5,000.00 in any one month.
COSTS OF THE PLAN:
All costs to administer the Plan are paid by Agilysys. There are no costs to you to purchase shares. Brokerage commissions and administrative fees incurred in connection with the purchase of shares are paid by Agilysys on your behalf. A $5.00 service fee will be charged to your account if you request a partial cash withdrawal or if you choose to discontinue your participation. If you elect to receive cash for all of the shares in your account, brokerage commissions will be deducted from your sales proceeds.
BENEFITS OF THE PLAN:
- Dividends paid on shares will be automatically credited to your account and invested in additional common shares of Agilysys.
- After each investment, you will receive a detailed statement of your account.
- If the amount of your investment is not enough to purchase a full share, your account will be credited with a fractional interest in a share.
- You retain full voting rights on all of your Agilysys shares.
- The Plan is entirely voluntary.
- You may begin participation at any time and terminate at any time, upon notice to the transfer agent.
HOW TO JOIN THE PLAN:
For more information, including a Prospectus and enrollment card, please contact:
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940
Phone: (800) 622-6757
This communication is supplemental to the Prospectus and does not contain all of the information in the Prospectus. This communication does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy. There shall be no sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.