New Resort Selects Comprehensive Software Suite to Streamline Complex Operation
ALPHARETTA, GA. — June 4, 2014 — Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading provider of innovative hospitality software solutions and services, today announced that Camelback Lodge & Indoor Waterpark in Tannersville, Penn., has chosen a comprehensive software suite from Agilysys to streamline operations and enhance guest service. The new $163 million resort, which is scheduled to open in spring 2015, is implementing Agilysys solutions for property management, point-of-sale, mobility, inventory and procurement, and document management.
"When selecting technology for our new property, we knew we needed software systems that could handle an extremely busy and complex operation," said Ryan Klongland, director of revenue at Camelback Lodge & Indoor Waterpark. "The Agilysys solutions are proven, scalable and easy to integrate with other applications we are using. We also appreciate the partnership approach the company has taken and the high level of personal attention we have received. We are excited about the opportunities the technology will give us to build our business and deliver exceptional guest service."
Camelback Lodge & Indoor Waterpark is implementing the following Agilysys solutions:
• Agilysys Visual One™ PMS, a comprehensive and fully integrated property management system that offers a wide range of features and functionality, including front office operations, guest history, housekeeping, reservations management and more. Its user-friendly screens are laid out in a logical and understandable format with quick-feature icons and drag-and-drop capabilities.
• Agilysys InfoGenesis™ POS, an award-winning point-of-sale solution designed to serve guests more effectively while enhancing efficiency and profitability. The system is easy to set up and maintain, and its scalable architecture allows customers to add workstations without having to build out expensive infrastructure. Rare offline capabilities allow the POS terminal to continue to perform well during intermittent server or network outages. InfoGenesis POS is available as an on-premise or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution.
• Agilysys InfoGenesis Mobile, a full-featured mobile point-of-sale application that integrates seamlessly with the Agilysys InfoGenesis POS system. The solution reduces errors, improves meal pacing and eliminates back-ups at fixed POS terminals. Features include support for table service and pay-at-service environments, 'on-the-fly' menu customization, ability to print itemized checks and drafts wirelessly, and payment collection via cash, room charge or credit card.
• Agilysys Eatec®, a comprehensive inventory and procurement system designed specifically for the hospitality industry. Along with its core purchasing, inventory, recipe, forecasting, production and sales analysis functions, the software also offers modules for catering, cycle planning, retail management, nutrition and allergens. The system's modular structure allows customers to construct the exact set of features they need. Eatec is available as an on-premise solution or through a subscription service.
• Agilysys DataMagine™, a document management solution that transforms paper records into archived electronic images. The software's imaging module integrates seamlessly with business applications, resulting in a fast implementation and return on investment. Other features include electronic document routing, instant data delivery, individual permission levels and remote on-demand data access. Optional modules include electronic registration, signature capture and ID scanning.
"Properties that want to thrive in a competitive environment must implement technology that not only strengthens operations but also creates lasting connections with guests," said Tony Ross, vice president of sales at Agilysys. "With the selection of our comprehensive software suite, including our mobile point-of-sale solution, Camelback Lodge is making a major commitment to efficiency and guest service. Each of these solutions is powerful on its own; together, they offer a complete package for managing a multifaceted enterprise like Camelback."
Camelback Lodge & Indoor Waterpark, located at the base of Camelback Mountain in Tannersville, Penn., features a 453-suite hotel, four restaurants, luxury spa, fitness center and 25,000 square feet of meeting space. The resort's 125,000-square-foot multi-level indoor waterpark includes seven pools, 19 slides and rides, interactive play centers, private cabanas and a swim-up bar. The resort also features a 30,000-square-foot indoor dry park with a family arcade, ropes course, mini-golf course and kids' activity center. Camelback Lodge & Indoor Waterpark is managed by Waterpark Ventures Management Services.
Agilysys is a leading developer and marketer of proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality industry. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory & procurement, workforce management and mobile & wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. Agilysys serves casinos, resorts, hotels, foodservice venues, stadiums and cruise lines. Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in Alpharetta, GA, and offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.
# # #
Beth McClure, Agilysys, 805-692-6356, email@example.com